Transfer Credit from Another Institution
The amount of credit granted to applicants for admission as transfer students depends upon the nature and quality of the applicant’s previous work, evaluated according to the academic requirements of the Mid-America Christian University (MACU), and the following provisions:
- Transfer credit earned by students at institutions accredited by a regional accrediting agency (such as the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) or the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accepted for transfer at face value.
- Credits earned at institutions accredited by a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis and accepted for transfer if the course is determined to be substantially equivalent to a Mid-America Christian University course or courses.
- Lower-division courses transferred to the Mid-America Christian University will generally be used to meet lower-division degree requirements. In the event that a lower-division transfer course is used as a substitution for an upper-division requirement at the University, a student may be required to complete additional upper-division hours for graduation.
Transfer students who enter the University with an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science from a regionally accredited institution are considered to have met the lower-division (1000- and 2000-level) course requirements of the University’s General Education core curriculum.However, these students are still required to complete any lower-division coursework that is required beyond the University’s lower-division General Education course requirements, as well as the upper-division (including General Education) course requirements for a degree.
- Transfer credit will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of all official transcript for all post-secondary institutions attended and successful completion of twelve (12) credit hours at Mid-America Christian University.
Reorder/Order A Diploma
Request An Official TranscriptOrder Now
Mid-America Christian University (MACU) is pleased to offer official transcripts in electronic and postal mail formats through its partnership with Parchment Exchange. Students may select a transcript in either format upon each request. Once the college is notified by Parchment Exchange of a student's request for an official transcript, MACU will review the student's record for accuracy and submit the record to Parchment Exchange. Parchment Exchange will then deliver the transcript on behalf of the college electronically. MACU will process all request for postal mail request.
Parchment Exchange charges a fee of $6.00 for each official transcript.
MACU does not accept transcript requests via fax or e-mail.
All financial obligations to Mid-America Christian University (MACU) must be paid before the official transcripts are released.
Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Your card will be charged when your school sends your transcript(s). Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Please be sure to list your "Name While Attending MACU" when entering your personal information to ensure the processing of your transcript request.
Transcripts are processed in the order received. Normal processing time is between 3-5 business days. Processing time does not reflect delivery time. Expedited transcript service applies only to delivery and not to processing time.
No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the University is closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Transcripts are the academic records of students at Mid-America Christian University and are issued by the college upon the student's request.
- Official transcripts are generally prepared and released within five business days of a student's request. Additional time should be allowed for requests of student records when the last date of attendance was 10 or more years ago or requests made during peak periods and college closures (e.g., graduation, beginning and end of each semester, weekends, official college closures or breaks, unanticipated college closures due to inclement weather or the like).
- Students with holds on their account that block the release of their transcript must resolve the hold with the appropriate campus office before MACU will release the transcript.
- Official transcripts are generally required for admission to a college or university and for employment purposes. Individuals requesting a transcript to be sent to a third party, such as an employer or college/university, should consult with the third party to determine if an electronic transcript or a transcript issued directly to the student (if selected from the options available) is considered as official.
Please view the MACU Catalog for FERPA information.MACU Catalog
Mid-America Christian University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
|Mail:||National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 201
Application for Graduation
Download and print off the application for Graduation (below)