Transfer Credit from Another Institution
The amount of credit granted to applicants for admission as transfer students depends upon the nature and quality of the applicant’s previous work, evaluated according to the academic requirements of the Mid-America Christian University (MACU), and the following provisions:
- Transfer credit earned by students at institutions accredited by a regional accrediting agency (such as the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) or the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accepted for transfer at face value.
- Credits earned at institutions accredited by a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis and accepted for transfer if the course is determined to be substantially equivalent to a Mid-America Christian University course or courses.
- Lower-division courses transferred to the Mid-America Christian University will generally be used to meet lower-division degree requirements. In the event that a lower-division transfer course is used as a substitution for an upper-division requirement at the University, a student may be required to complete additional upper-division hours for graduation.
Transfer students who enter the University with an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science from a regionally accredited institution are considered to have met the lower-division (1000- and 2000-level) course requirements of the University’s General Education core curriculum.However, these students are still required to complete any lower-division coursework that is required beyond the University’s lower-division General Education course requirements, as well as the upper-division (including General Education) course requirements for a degree.
- Transfer credit will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of all official transcript for all post-secondary institutions attended and successful completion of twelve (12) credit hours at Mid-America Christian University.
Reorder/Order A Diploma
- Download and print off the diploma application (below)
Application form for Diploma
- Name (including maiden name)
- Address to mail diploma
- Home and work phone number
- Year graduated
- Legal signature
- Social Security Number
- Email address
- Photocopy your original/old diploma (if applicable) and attach a check for $45 to the Application For Diploma
- Mail your completed application and required items to:Mid-America Christian University c/o Registrar's Office 3500 SW 119th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Initial diplomas will be mailed, or you can pick it up in the Student Services Office (if requested).
Request An Official TranscriptOrder Now
Mid-America Christian University transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. Mid-America Christian University does not accept transcript requests via fax or e-mail.
You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after the order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to your email address. You can also track the order online using your email address and order number.
Signed consent may be required to fulfill the transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for the order and can be returned via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
All financial obligations to Mid-America Christian University (MACU) must be paid before the official transcripts are released.
Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Your card will be charged when your school sends your transcript(s). Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Please be sure to list your "Name While Attending MACU" when entering your personal information to ensure the processing of your transcript request.
Transcripts are processed in the order received. Normal processing time is between 3-5 business days. Processing time does not reflect delivery time. Expedited transcript service applies only to delivery and not to processing time.
No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the University is closed. Please plan accordingly.
Please view the MACU Catalog for FERPA information.MACU Catalog
Mid-America Christian University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
|Mail:||National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 201
Application for Graduation
Download and print off the application for Graduation (below)